Many of us for sure has experienced to write a reference letter for someone. It could a reference letter for a friend, student, neighbor, previous employee, company or someone you know personally. This letter is about recommending someone to testify their abilities, achievement, characters and skills.
A character reference letter is usually written when someone need to support their job application or even after the applicant was hired, there’s still a chance that his or her employer might ask for a reference letter. Even the companies sometimes needs a reference letters to certify their trustworthiness. A student also requires a reference letter for their application in their school or university.
When Writing A Reference Letter For A Friend You Should Make Sure To Cover These Important Things.
- First, you must introduce yourself. Give a few importation about who you are.
- Then, you must write there how did you met that person, or how do you know him.
- In this part, you must demonstrate the positive character traits of that person. Make an illustrations or tell a particular events which shows his good personality or traits.
- Write down your reasons as to why this person is a strong candidate, for example this letter is asked for a job application. So put there his abilities and skills and what great contributions he can make for that company.
- Make sure to enclose it with positive note. You must also share your contact information to the employer so to contact you for any further concerns.
We have made here a free sample and template which you can use to have a clear sample on to write a reference letter for a friend.
Sample Reference Letter
To whom it May Concern,
Good day! I am Ms. Jane Mcbride, I am the best friend of Ms. Ellen Smith from XYZ Company. We have been friends since high school. She has been good and reliable especially in times of need. It was by good luck that we also got employed in the same company. We were both working there as HR Administrations . As a friend she could take up my roles when i was away. I can recommend her to any company since she has been hardworking since i knew her right from high. She attained good grades and has the best social skills i have even seen.
Ellen has undeniably proven her dedication to her work. She is very organized, goal- oriented, computer literate, flexible, good time manager and reliable. She has an excellent communication skills, she respects not only her superiors but also her office mates. She has built a great relationship with her peers and usually offers help to them. I am so lucky that i have met my best friend.
I strongly recommend her and I assure you that Ms. Ellen Smith would be an asset for your company. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for further questions.
HR Administrations Specialists, XYZ Company
145 Manhattan St. New York
+1 810 – 111 – 2222
Sample of Reference Letter For Friend For Immigration
Job Reference Letter for Friend
Scholarship Reference Letter For Friend
Standard Reference Letter For Friend Example
Reference Letter For Friend Format
>>> A video guide on how to format your recommendation letter for friend (By Lynda.com)