A weekly meeting agenda is a document prepared to provide the guidelines and the topics which will be discussed in the weekly meetings in a company. It also shows the tasks assigned to each person who will be participating in the meeting. The agenda helps the meeting stay on track. There are very many types of meetings that can take place in a company. The management, employees or teams can organize meetings. For you to achieve the goal of that meeting, there has to be proper planning which is ensured by having a weekly meeting agenda template.
Difference between a weekly meeting agenda and other meeting agendas
The weekly meeting agenda is different from other meeting agenda because it can be used more than once. It helps to keep the record and progress of a series of meetings. Other meeting agendas, for example, audit meeting agendas are usually applied once in a while. When you attend the next meeting, you will have to prepare another meeting agenda.
Effective Weekly Staff Meeting Agenda Template
Weekly Board Meeting Agenda Format
Essential elements of well-structured weekly Meeting agenda
There are various designs of weekly meeting agendas. However, there are particular elements that have to be included in the schedule of every weekly meeting.
- Link to similar previous meetings: This agenda provides a program for a series of weekly meetings taking place in the company, not just one. Therefore, it should include what was discussed at the previous weekly meeting so that there is a good flow of discussion. It is therefore advisable for the meeting secretary to carry the minutes of the earlier meetings.
- Topics and announcements to work on: The weekly agenda should outline all the information related to what needs to be discussed and debated in the meeting.
- The time and venue of the meeting: The weekly agenda should provide precise information about the particular time the meeting will start and where it will be held.
- The name of the attendees: the person preparing the weekly agenda should provide the names and details of all the people expected to attend the weekly meeting. They should also include the declaration of the host.
- Purpose of the meeting: there must be a genuine reason why a meeting is being organized or carried out in a company. This purpose should be outlined straightforwardly in the weekly meeting agenda.
Weekly Manager’s Meeting Agenda Template
How to Format a Weekly Agenda Template
The weekly meeting agenda templates provided are usually blank. You can download it either in PDF form or word document. There is typically a space left for any additional information. The person preparing can easily modify them or make changes according to their needs and requirements.
After you have printed copies of the weekly meeting agenda, ensure that you have distributed copies to all the people who will be attending the meeting. It should be done before the time of the meeting to allow them enough time to prepare for the meeting.
Weekly Operations Meeting Agenda Sample
Weekly Staff Meeting Agenda Sample
Preparing a weekly meeting is not as easy as it sounds. However, you can take advantage of the agenda templates we have made for you. You can use our weekly meeting agenda templates that can be used for several meetings organized on a weekly basis in the company. All you need is to download them from our website.